The global ETF market has gained remarkable momentum in the last half-decade. After successfully navigating the market turbulence in 2020 and 2021, ETFs are emerging from the crisis with more strength and becoming a tempting option for those seeking passive investing and long-term growth.
What is KIP ETF 20
Kip ETF 20 is a list of 20 exchange-traded funds (ETFs) recommended by Kiplinger, a financial services company. The list is updated annually and designed to help investors find low-cost, diversified ETFs with the best expense ratio that can help them reach their financial goals.
It is divided into three categories:
- Core ETFs. These ETFs are designed to provide broad exposure to the stock market. Notable index tracking examples include the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY), which mirrors the S&P 500 index, and the Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI), which reflects the entire US stock market.
- Income ETFs: This category is designed for generating income. Some examples are the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG), which tracks the performance of dividend-paying stocks, and the iShares Core High Dividend ETF (HDV), which focuses on high-dividend stocks.
- International ETFs: These ETFs provide exposure to international stocks. Noteworthy options in this category include the iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (EFA), which tracks developed international stocks, and the Vanguard Total International Stock ETF (VXUS), which encompasses the performance of all international stocks.
Why investing in KIP ETF 20 is beneficial
The Kip ETF 20 is a good starting point for investors looking for a diversified portfolio of ETFs. Among the benefits of investing in Kip ETF 20 are:
- Diversification. The Kip ETF 20 is a diversified portfolio of ETFs. And as you know, asset allocation helps to reduce risk.
- Low cost. The ETFs in the KIP ETF 20 are low-cost. It allows investors to keep more of their investment earnings.
- Transparency. Investment strategy with ETFs is completely transparent, so you can easily see what they are invested in.
Best Cheap ETFs to buy
Let’s check out some of the best cheap ETFs of 2023.
GraniteShares 1.5x Long NVDA Daily ETF
The primary objective of the GraniteShares 1.5x Long NVDA Daily ETF is to deliver daily returns, before accounting for fees and expenses, that correspond to 1.5 times (150%) the daily percentage movement of NVIDIA Corporation's common stock.
GraniteShares 1.5x Long META Daily ETF
The GraniteShares 1.5x Long META Daily ETF strives to achieve daily returns and pre-expense deductions, equivalent to 1.5 times (150%) the daily percentage variation in Meta Platforms, Inc.'s common stock.
Direxion Daily TSLA Bull 1.5X Shares
The Direxion Daily TSLA Bull 1.5X Shares is designed to target daily returns that capture 150% of the positive performance and 100% of the negative performance of Tesla, Inc.'s common shares, excluding associated fees and expenses.
For more details on the best ETFs, keep up with YouHold.